Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!

Miles officially broke all previous records in how much candy he collected trick-or-treating. We had to measure it in pounds instead of pieces, and even that almost broke the scale! I can just see his dentist rubbing his hands with glee over all the future work he'll need. Shay proceeded to drag her bag between the houses, ("I do it, you no help!") and left a trail of candy as the pieces fell out of the hole she scraped in the bottom. She insisted on running between every house, but fueled by a sugar high, never even came close to winding down before we finished, chased in by the cold and not by a lack of desire to continue. Lisa even channeled a little cross between a witch and Elvira and donned said costume.






Even my work got in on the action, and I went as the "40-year old Boy Scout." Andrea is the "wicked witch" (and oxymoron for any who know her) and Cheryl went as "Major Pain," (my contribution to her costume.)

No comments: