Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cabo Wabo

In October we (meaning Lisa and I) went to Cabo San Lucas with our friends the Reynolds. We left the kiddies with Aunt Nikki (kudos to her for coming out despite being sick due to pregnancy with twins! If that didn't swear her off any more kids, nothing will!) We had a great time at a "adult only" spa, so needless to say, it was so quiet, I pretty much slept the entire trip. We had great weather and caught up on all our missed sleep for the past year, by the pool, while being fed fish tacos intravenously. Of course the highlight of Aaron's trip was snapping pictures of a vulture eating a dead animal on the beach, or the giant rhinoceros bug outside our room. Lisa's was the baby turtles being released into the ocean. Fun was had by all. I'm not sure if Brooke left any sun in Cabo, she pretty much sucked it all up while we were there. I even got a chance to pull out my "prison Spanish" (a patient of mine once asked me if I had learned my Spanish in a Mexican prison, guess it's pretty bad!) and wow the locals with my dictum and accent. I'm sure that they never figured out that I wasn't a local, but a gringo on vacation instead, I'm THAT good!









2 comments:

McCall said...

Sounds like fun! Just have one question....is an "Adult spa" like an "Adult video store?"

Russon Family said...

Yes, McCall it is VERY much like an Adult Video Store...only worse! We were the only ones wearing swim suits!