Saturday, May 16, 2009

McCall comes to town!

McCall came a visiting to see the new little Russon addition. She seems to always come around when we have a new baby, but she has assured me that it's the pleasure of my company that really brings her up, so I'm sure it's just a coincidence. We love having her here, she plays with the kiddies, makes dinner and cooks up more treats and cookies than we can eat in a month of Sundays. It's a rough job eating them all, but someone has to step up and do it. Of course now we'll have to find some other way to entice her up here to visit, not sure I can have another kid just for a plate of cookies!


2 comments:

McCall said...

Truth be told, I just came to Seattle to procure a spot on the Russon blog. I'm practically family....yet, not once have I been mentioned on the family blog. I see my plan was a success :)

I loved spending time with your family and catching up. Though it always makes me sad that we live so far apart! Thanks for letting me visit!

Russon Family said...

Anytime you want to come, you're welcome! As long as you cook more goodies!